Access to and use of this site is provided by Dream it Believe it Achieve It subject to the following Terms and Conditions.
Your use of this site constitutes acceptance of these Terms and conditions as at the date of your first use of the site.
- Dream It Believe It Achieve It reserves the right to change these terms and conditions at any time by posting changes online. Your continued use of this site after changes are posted constitutes your acceptance of this agreement as modified.
- You agree to use this site only for lawful purposes and in a manner that does not infringe the rights or restrict, or inhibit the use and enjoyment of the site by any third party.
- This site and the information, names, images, pictures, logos regarding to Dream It Believe It Achieve It are provided ‘as is’ without any representation or endorsement made and without warranty of any kind whether express or implied. In no event will Dream It Believe It Achieve It be liable for any damages including, without limitation, indirect or consequential damages, or any damages or loss of profits whatsoever arising from the use or in connection with such use or lost of use of the site, whether in contract or in negligence.
- Dream It Believe It Achieve It does not warrant that the functions contained in the material contained in this site will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that the site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs, nor do we guarantee the full functionality, accuracy and reliability of the materials.
- The Dream It Believe It Achieve It name and logo are trademarks of Dream It Believe It Achieve It. The names images and logos identifying Dream It Believe It Achieve It or third parties and their products and services are the property marks of Dream It Believe It Achieve It and/or third parties as appropriate. Nothing contained in these terms and conditions or on the Dream It Believe It Achieve It website may be construed as conferring any licence or right under any trade mark.
Commercial use or publication of all or any item displayed is strictly prohibited without prior written authorisation from Dream It Believe It Achieve It. Nothing contained herein shall be construed as conferring any licence by Dream It Believe It Achieve It to use any item displayed.
- Documents on this site may be copied for personal, non-commerical use only in the condition that copyright and source indications are also copied, no modifications are made and the document is copied entirely. However, some documents and photographs have been published on this site with the permission of the relevant copyright owners. All rights are reserved on these documents and permission to copy them must be requested from the copyright owners (the sources are indicated within these documents / photographs).
- Dream It Believe It Achieve It takes no responsibility for the content of external Internet Sites. The existence of a link from any organisation’s site to Dream It Believe It Achieve It does not imply that Dream It Believe It Achieve It endorses the activities or views of that organisation.
- Any communication or material that you transmit to, or post on, any public area of the site including any data, questions, comments, suggestions or the like is, and will be treated as, non-confidential and non-proprietary information.
These Terms and Conditions shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. Any disputes shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales
If these Terms and Conditions are not accepted in full, the use of this site must be terminated immediately.
Linking to the Dream It Believe It Achieve It website can allow athletes, young people, sports clubs and other interested parties valuable information about funding and opportunities for disabled people to access sport. It is not necessary to request permission to link to the Dream It Believe It Achieve it website, although we reserve the right to request the removal of any link. The Dream It Believe It Achieve It logo may not be used without prior written permission. A link to the Dream It Believe It Achieve It site must not be used to imply Dream It Believe It Achieve It endorsement of the site, related products or services. Your site must not conflict with the aims of Dream It Believe It Achieve It.
The Dream It Believe It Achieve It includes links to external websites. We only link to sites that we believe will be of interest to our users. We will contact you if we decide to add a link to your site. All requests will be either granted or refused at the discretion of Dream It Believe It Achieve It. We will not enter into any correspondence about decisions. If you would like to request a link to your site, please contact us.
Any questions regarding this site should be sent to Dream It Believe It Achieve It, 98 Middlewich Road, Northwich, CW8 7DA.